Follow Me Yaaaaaa ! (:

http://leanne-min.blogspot.com/

Friday, July 8, 2011

Lalalala . x)

Update lalalala . :DD

Long time no update already owhhh since JUNE . :x
Sorry laa readers . :))

Let's start der story right now . x)

Herm ..
Dunoe when , went Sunway Pyramid with Chloe and Meii Fong . :D
1st time when with friends , mummy let lehh , S U P R I S E D ! :D
then , we went ice skating .
fall down ! -.-
2 times -.- !
1 is me and Meii Fong no balance thn fall down . -.- kena my ankle . D: PAIN ! :O
another is sendiri fall kena butt , head , hand -.- people go push me then no balance . /.\

After ice skating , we went BBQ PLAZA and eat ! xD
RM 40 + + :))

Here is der pichaaa xDD
I stole from Chloe Yap xDD
Shhhhh . :x



Tadaaaaa . xDD


Chloe And Meeeee . :DDDDD


大 合 照 x)


大 合 照 x)


大 合 照 x)

After ice skating . :D


the stewpidd mee xDDDD

update 完 毕 . x)
做 我 的 关 注 者 呀 呀 呀 ! :DD
Byeee :DDD

No comments: